In April/May 2015, Dr. Dima Augustin, Primary Care Physician in Physical Recovery and Balneophysiotherapy, conducted a clinical investigation of the Eductor device with the title
'USE OF THE ELECTROPHYSIOLOGICAL BIOFEEDBACK SYSTEM EDUCTOR IN
- STRESS DETECTION AND REDUCTION
- MUSCULAR REEDUCATION
- PAIN TREATMENT
- PREGNANCY STABILITY IMBALANCE (DETECTION OF MEDICAL CONDITIONS)'
The study came to the following conclusion:
The data collected after conducting the clinical investigation proved a particularly effectiveness of the Universal Electrophysiological Biofeedback System EDUCTOR in:
- Detection and reduction of stress, depression and anxiety
- Muscular re-education (improvement of the neuromuscular dystonia symptoms and of the muscle contractures)
- Pain treatment
- Detection of medical conditions
as well as safety of its use, no patient reported adverse phenomena / adverse events.
The clinical investigation was carried out in accordance with the standard SR EN ISO 14155:2012 and reported on October 20, 2015.